Digital Account Director
We don’t say this lightly, but it’s not often an opportunity like this comes along.
An immersive technology specialist, designing VR | AR |MR solutions in the engineering and aviation space, Render is growing, and growing quickly, as a result of incremental account growth, coupled with securing new high profile logos.
With forecast growth of 98.8% from 2017 to 2021 in VR and AR spend quoted by IDC, we’re aiming high.
So we’re investing in growing our senior team. Having recently hired the ex-Mubaloo New Business Director, we’ve also created this new Account Director position.
It’s an amazing opportunity for an ambitious digitally-passionate Account Director, with an entrepreneurial core, to take the client services reins and gallop with us on our growth trajectory.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this role will focus on significantly growing the revenue base from the existing accounts, as well as onboarding new business.
Your main focus as Render’s Account Director will be to:
• Drive revenue growth through organic and new business development to support the company’s vision, aligning to the company’s profit targets.
• Be forward-thinking and innovative, you have an in-depth knowledge of digital and keep your finger on the pulse of industry and sector trends.
• Own and cultivate outstanding senior client relationships. With a deep understanding of their business, brand and industry, you’ll be responsible for defining the strategic vision for our client accounts and driving the roadmap to make it happen.
• Inspire the next generation of leaders across the business, demonstrating a deep level of industry expertise.
• Build a team of key roles across your accounts, recognising the potential of team members and encouraging high performance.
• Champion brilliant work that pushes industry boundaries, working closely with teams and clients to deliver high quality, high impact outcomes.
You will be:
• A digital strategic thinker: have the ability to think creatively and commercially, effortlessly combining the two.
• A self-starter: resilient, tenacious, ambitious with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
• A proven track record of achieving revenue growth within the B2B digital sector with at least 8 years’ experience with a digital agency. Tech industry experience would be advantageous.
• Target-orientated: you will be responsible for achieving the agency’s revenue targets.
• A master pitcher and presenter: you will put compelling proposals and product demos together to pitch to clients and prospects.
• Passionate about Render: have the ability to sell our products and services to clients and close sales.
• Full of ideas: you will come up with new ideas to drive revenue and attract business.
• A strong team player: we’re all about the team
• An excellent communicator and motivator: you lead from the front and are both commercially-aware and highly results-driven.
The successful candidate will benefit from the support of a talented creative and technical team, strong existing client relationships, and an excellent and growing reputation in the market.
If this sounds like the job for you, please get in touch.
Exciting opportunity to work within a leading creative agency that specialise in immersive technology, VR, AR and apps. Delivering ground-breaking experiences in the Business to Business sector.
Interns will have the opportunity to work with the latest technology, creating content for global brands, and be encouraged to develop their skills and knowledge, exploring and experimenting with the possibilities of AR and VR.
The successful applicant will join a Swindon based team of talented and passionate artists, programmers and producers building inspiring and captivating experiences in a friendly working environment.
- Studying a relevant programming degree or a similarly related discipline
- Good programming skills in C#, understanding of OOP and coding best practices
- Development experience within the Unity Engine
- Strong affinity with vector and matrix math
- The ability to learn new skills and to keep up to date with front-end development techniques
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to challenges through self-driven education and experimentation
- Good communication skills and professionalism
- Good team player with initiative to work independently
- Able to commute/relocate to Swindon to work with the close-knit team in the studio
- Development experience in Unreal Engine 4
- C++/Java (for Android)/Obj C knowledge, primarily for plugins
- Proficiency in shader programming and an understanding of the graphics pipeline
- Experience with VR/AR hardware, software and content
At the heart of Render is our belief that education and knowledge sharing is vital to drive our industry forward. As STEM ambassadors, we look to inspire the next generation by talking to students in primary and secondary schools right up to further and higher education, lifting the lid and demystifying immersive technology to show how quickly ideas can come to life. We also help customers shape their own STEM programmes and offer our own internships, work experience, coaching and mentoring – bridging the gap between education and enterprise.
August 2018 – August 2019 with a negotiable start date
We’re looking for an ambitious marketing expert who will be integral in helping us to shape our route to market, and who isn’t afraid to grab the bull by the horns to get us there. With significant year-on-year growth in a leading-edge technology sector, this is a new, exciting and pivotal role in the business.
So, if you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk to you.
Render is an immersive innovation agency. As experts in virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR) and immersive apps, we help enterprises embrace digital transformation by turning data into scalable, immersive solutions that enable multiple audiences to experience their products effortlessly, in context and in real-time.
- Develop a fully considered marketing strategy to publicise Render and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target audiences
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
Qualifications, Experience, and Skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field, or equivalent marketing qualification
- A solid track record gained within a marketing agency role; minimum 5 years’
- Proven experience in developing and executing marketing strategies: delivering social media, email, PR and digital marketing campaigns, with proven success
- Experience of managing and building industry partnerships
- Experience in interpreting and reporting on insights from data
- Confident in using Google Analytics to report on figures and conversions
- Experience in using marketing automation software (i.e. Mail Chimp or the equivalent) to create dynamic campaigns
- Experience of working in the digital sector is desirable
- First rate interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of individuals, organisations and press
- Strong writing skills with the ability to produce content for different audiences and channels, including press releases, case studies and award entries
- Strong social media marketing skills, across all platforms
- A natural multi-tasker with the ability to manage challenging situations with an optimistic outlook.
- Engaging, positive and cheerful demeanour, with a good sense of humour
- Well-organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Proactive and flexible, able to work just as well individually as collaboratively
- A passion for digital marketing, particularly content and social media
Interested in a future career in immersive innovation and want to experience it for yourself? Get in touch.
We’re on the lookout for individuals with a passion for all things immersive. If this is you and you’re interested in an internship with us, get in touch.
Work with us
We'd love to hear from youContact us