Unity Developer (Freelance)
Creative production agency specialising in Augmented and Virtual Reality is seeking freelance Developers to join their expanding team delivering ground-breaking experiences in the Business to Business sector.
Developers will have the opportunity to work with the latest technology, creating content for global brands and be encouraged to develop their skills and knowledge, exploring and experimenting with the possibilities of AR/VR. The successful applicant will join a team of talented and passionate artists, programmers and producers building inspiring and captivating experiences in a friendly working environment.
An ideal candidate has a degree in programming or a similarly related discipline and experience using the Unity game engine.
- Implementing, debugging and refining core features.
- Working effectively in a small team, and communicating with production staff, artists and other developers.
- Contributing to design ideas.
- Time management, assisting in the planning of projects through task estimation.
Must have skills
- Good programming skills in C#, understanding of OOP and coding best practices.
- Development experience within the Unity Engine.
- Strong affinity with vector and matrix math.
- The ability to learn new skills and to keep up to date with front-end development techniques.
- Strong problem solving ability; the ability to adapt to challenges through self-driven education and experimentation.
Nice to have skills
- Development experience in Unreal Engine 4.
- C++/Obj C knowledge, primarily for plugins.
- Proficiency in shader programming and an understanding of the graphics pipeline.
- Experience with VR/AR hardware, software and content.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter indicating salary expectations
We’re looking for an ambitious marketing expert who will be integral in helping us to shape our route to market, and who isn’t afraid to grab the bull by the horns to get us there. With significant year-on-year growth in a leading-edge technology sector, this is a new, exciting and pivotal role in the business.
So, if you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk to you.
Render is an immersive innovation agency. As experts in virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR) and immersive apps, we help enterprises embrace digital transformation by turning data into scalable, immersive solutions that enable multiple audiences to experience their products effortlessly, in context and in real-time.
- Develop a fully considered marketing strategy to publicise Render and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target audiences
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
Qualifications, Experience, and Skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field, or equivalent marketing qualification
- A solid track record gained within a marketing agency role; minimum 5 years’
- Proven experience in developing and executing marketing strategies: delivering social media, email, PR and digital marketing campaigns, with proven success
- Experience of managing and building industry partnerships
- Experience in interpreting and reporting on insights from data
- Confident in using Google Analytics to report on figures and conversions
- Experience in using marketing automation software (i.e. Mail Chimp or the equivalent) to create dynamic campaigns
- Experience of working in the digital sector is desirable
- First rate interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of individuals, organisations and press
- Strong writing skills with the ability to produce content for different audiences and channels, including press releases, case studies and award entries
- Strong social media marketing skills, across all platforms
- A natural multi-tasker with the ability to manage challenging situations with an optimistic outlook.
- Engaging, positive and cheerful demeanour, with a good sense of humour
- Well-organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Proactive and flexible, able to work just as well individually as collaboratively
- A passion for digital marketing, particularly content and social media
Interested in a future career in immersive innovation and want to experience it for yourself? Get in touch.
We’re on the lookout for individuals with a passion for all things immersive. If this is you and you’re interested in an internship with us, get in touch.
Work with us
We'd love to hear from youContact us