Unity Developer (Freelance)
Creative production agency specialising in Augmented and Virtual Reality is seeking freelance Developers to join their expanding team delivering ground-breaking experiences in the Business to Business sector.
Developers will have the opportunity to work with the latest technology, creating content for global brands and be encouraged to develop their skills and knowledge, exploring and experimenting with the possibilities of AR/VR. The successful applicant will join a team of talented and passionate artists, programmers and producers building inspiring and captivating experiences in a friendly working environment.
An ideal candidate has a degree in programming or a similarly related discipline and experience using the Unity game engine.
- Implementing, debugging and refining core features.
- Working effectively in a small team, and communicating with production staff, artists and other developers.
- Contributing to design ideas.
- Time management, assisting in the planning of projects through task estimation.
Must have skills
- Good programming skills in C#, understanding of OOP and coding best practices.
- Development experience within the Unity Engine.
- Strong affinity with vector and matrix math.
- The ability to learn new skills and to keep up to date with front-end development techniques.
- Strong problem solving ability; the ability to adapt to challenges through self-driven education and experimentation.
Nice to have skills
- Development experience in Unreal Engine 4.
- C++/Obj C knowledge, primarily for plugins.
- Proficiency in shader programming and an understanding of the graphics pipeline.
- Experience with VR/AR hardware, software and content.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter indicating salary expectations
Interested in a future career in immersive innovation and want to experience it for yourself? Get in touch.
We’re on the lookout for individuals with a passion for all things immersive. If this is you and you’re interested in an internship with us, get in touch.
Work with us
We'd love to hear from youContact us